[CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri
From: "Kai Solvei" <kai@solvei.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:23:29 +0100
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm planning my new model railroad at the moment and the plan is to base
it on the line between Brookfield MO and Macon MO.

So I'm looking for alignment charts form this area, to get more
information about these stations and those between. Does anybody know
where I can find such information?

There are photos of Bevier and Macon in Mike Spoor's books (Vol 2 and
3), and further photos of Bevier in Mainline Modeler and Model
Railroader. Can anyone point me to other sources of photos from the
area?

Thanks,

Kai Solvei,

Norway