Re: [CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Alignment charts Brookfield - Macon, Missouri
From: "DHC" <steve@destinationtrains.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:36:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have a complete set of system track charts from the BN circa 1989+ or -.
If this line was still in service then I have some charts I can copy for
you.  Since I model 1972 I have found that although the line exists, many of
the tracks that used to be there aren't on these charts.

Contacct me off the list if you think this will help.

Destination Hobby Center         From: Steve Rosnick
261 Peterson Rd.
Libertyville, IL 60048-1005

Phone: 847-247-8787       Fax: 847-549-8752

email: steve@destinationtrains.com       www.destinationtrains.com

Hours:  M-Th  11:00 - 7:00
             Fri      11:00 - 5:00
            Sat     10:00 - 5:00