Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2638

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2638
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:04:26 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Brad,

What do you expect for 1200 h.p. and two traction motors? They were
never intended for stop and start suburban service. BTW, IIRC, Rock
removed the tail assembly on the observation cars and made them
standard coaches while in suburban service. I guess it provided
flexibility. As donated, the cars, the four cars at the two museums do
not have the tail car housing. They are just coaches.

Bill Barber