[CBQ] New ARt book coming-call for information

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New ARt book coming-call for information
From: "asychis" <asychis@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:14:43 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello All,

There is a book being prepared on the American Refrigerator Transit
Company.
No specifics on when it will be published, but it is nearing the time
when
the final draft is being sent by the authors to the publisher for
revision.

This message is a call for information on ART, including photos,
information,
personal remembrances, etc.  We don't need a lot of information on
the common
cars, but we are interested in rarer photos, photos of facilities,
painting
information, erection drawings, and diagrams (especially for the
wooden cars).
For instance, there was a series of five single-sheathed outside-
braced
reefers in the 18950-18954 series for which we have a builder's photo
from the
1920s but no others.  At some time in the past at train shows I have
see a photo
of one of these cars with a small ART shield and probably a 1930-40s
era paint
scheme.  Would sure like to find this photo.

So, if you want to help out, here is an opportunity to get
information to us
before the book is finalized published.

Sorry for cross-posting, but we want to hit as many groups as
possible. Thanks for any and all help.

Please reply off-list.

Jerry Michels

$15 provides a child with safe, clean water. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vp8GxB/icGMAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM