Re: [CBQ] 16 Section/Coach question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 16 Section/Coach question
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:00:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
AFAIK all the 16 section sleepers retained their as-built exterior
appearance including lettering.  Since "Pullman" did not appear on the cars
there was no reason to change anything except the car number, which did not
appear on the outside of the car.  They were not relettered "Burlington" as
they were converted to use in the CZ.
Charlie Vlk