[CBQ] BB's for trade - clarification

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BB's for trade - clarification
From: "Tom Mack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:29:48 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Meant to post this earlier -

I have several original CB&Q employee newsletters from the 1960's (not
the BRHS BB's) that I would like to trade for other original CB&Q
employee BB's.

However, in regard to the BRHS BB's, I am also looking for two (2) to
finish out my collection:

BB #5 - The Denver Shops

BB #6 - The Center Cabs

If anyone has these for sale or trade, please let me know. Also, the
new book store and the used book store (two separate stores) at the
Illinois Railway Museum has quite a few BB's. Might have some you
need. Check their website for phone numbers. Also, surprisingly, the
NMRA bookstore had quite a few BB's for sale in Cincinnati at the
National Convention this summer. You might want to check with them.

As a side question to the BRHS board - any plans on reprinting some of
these earlier BB's that many of us a are looking for (like was done
with the shovelnose issue)?

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM