Re: [CBQ] Branchline 14 Section Pullmans

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Branchline 14 Section Pullmans
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:26:54 +1300
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave

American Legion was one of the Pullman sleepers purchased in 1948, along
with New Capitol/Farnam/Omaha, and built to the same plan.

The intended numbering for the four cars was 630-633 (in the above numerical
order) but they ended up as 600-603 in 1951.

There is a full list of all the 1948 purchased cars with their dual numbers
in Zephyr #22 in the Question & Answer section.

Regards

Rupert