[CBQ] Re: Q E5-B Unit

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q E5-B Unit
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:18:14 -0800
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I watched these E5's speeding through Riverside, IL all during my
childhood primarily, but not always on the Exposition Flyer.  A
recollection that I have not been able to substantiate is that one or
more of the B units seemed to have had a tapered end to the roof so
that it would match the roof contour of the cars of  either the
earlier articulated Budd Zephyrs, or the regular Budd cars that were
being delivered at the same time.

Can anyone comment on this?

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jy2rEC/PbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM