[CBQ] Fw: FW&D negs for sale Commercial Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: FW&D negs for sale Commercial Post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:36:36 -0600
Cc: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Norm Metcalf
Subject: FW&D negs for sale

Now available is 10-page Rail Negative List #69 with black & white
negatives for sale.  Of FW&D pertinence are locomotives 2153 and 6083;
cabooses 82, 151, 154 and 169, Trains 78 & 151, LO 459711 and depots at
Dalhart, Dimmitt, Hart, Lubbock, Plainview, Texline and Trinchere. They
were shot between 1977 and 1995.
The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They are shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.
They are identified with the date, location, etc.  They are shipped in
individual archival-plastic envelopes.
The list is free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me, rather
than on-list.
If you prefer I'll print and mail you a copy in the United States or
Canada for $1.00 US to Norm Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder Colorado
80306-1368 USA.
Lists are also available for rail operations beginning with A, B, C
(CB&Q & C&S, etc.), G-M, N-R, S-T and U-Z.
Norm

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/T42rFC/KbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM