Re: [CBQ] Recent Zephyr Books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Recent Zephyr Books
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:58:52 EST
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bryan and fellow members of the list,

It's my understanding the Burlington Observation book is delayed until
sometime after the first of the year. TLC Publications on many of their fine
books
tend to miss the original date of publication. I've found over the past years
TLC's books are well worth the wait. Some of this maybe due to changes made
from the author, publisher, and the printing company.

Loren Johnson

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/jy2rEC/PbOLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM