Re: [CBQ] ?'s on passenger cars and Otto Perry

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] ?'s on passenger cars and Otto Perry
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:46:58 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rich-
I was at the Newberry when they received the PR department files.  One of
the transfer cases had photos of the sample cars in it.  There were several
colors, with yellow and blue being used in some of the schemes IIRC.
I don't know if the Newberry ever got any pf that material organized or if
it is in a dark corner of the library.  It seems there was a lot of Zephyr
fuel cost data in the stuff I looked at as well....
Charlie Vlk