[CBQ] Train Programs on TV

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Train Programs on TV
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:54:11 -0800
Bcc:
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill and others,

Yes, I did and do watch all the train programs on RFD-TV. That is were I saw
and video taped the program. RFD-TV runs the same program several times over
a period of a week or so. It is well worth the while to watch it. I think
you need to have Direct TV, as Comcast does not carry that channel in San
Jose CA.

So if you have RFD-TV, I recommend you checnk out this channel for Train
programs.

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM