Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2595

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 2595
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:45:07 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ray,

I saw the video, too, yesterday morning on RFD-TV (Channel 9409 on Dish
Network Satellite service). I don't know if it is Limon, CO or not, but
there is a brief shot of the Rock Island E7-B which was equipped with a
cab, pulling the Colorado Springs section of the Rocky Mountain Rocket
(?).

As a matter of information, RFD-TV runs a program called "Trains and
Locomotives" several times per week including Saturday Mornings at 8:00
am CST. They also broadcast a couple of other train or model trains
programs during the week plus at least one of similar interest on old
tractors and farm equipment. Most of their programming is aimed at the
farm community audience. The "Trains and Locomotives" program covers a
broad spectrum from steam to modern diesel operation worldwide. The
program a couple of weeks ago was on steam in China. RFD-TV's
programming schedule is available on their website www.rfd-tv.com.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM