[CBQ] RE: Hide Cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: Hide Cars
From: "Douglas Harding" <d.harding@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:37:57 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mark
Doc Denny has more good stories about that meat packing experience. I have
been doing extensive study on meat packing plants and related subjects and
he has been a big help. Among my files is one on hide cars, and I think a
photo or two (no CB&Q). John Greedy and Jim Singer have both been studying
this subject as well. Jim is a member of the BRHS, but is not on line. They
did a presentation at Naperville on Meat Trains, which was very good.

I would be happy to share some of my research if you are interested. Contact
me off list and let me know what Word Processor you use.

Doug Harding
Iowa Central Railroad
http://d.harding.home.mchsi.com
iacrr@mchsi.com