[CBQ] Fw: CB&Q & C&S negs for sale Commercial Post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: CB&Q & C&S negs for sale Commercial Post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:40:24 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Norm Metcalf
Subject: CB&Q & C&S negs for sale

Now available is 26-page Rail Negative List #68 with shots from rail
operations beginning with C.  There are numerous freshly-cataloged shots
since the previous C list.  They were shot from the 1970's until now.
They are identified with location and date shot.  Subjects include locos
(with roster details), passenger cars, freight cars, work equipment,
cabooses, depots & stations (with architectural details).  The CB&Q
takes up four pages and the Colorado & Southern takes up three pages.
The negatives are 2.3 by 3.5 inches.  They are shot with my Fujica
G690BL press camera with coupled rangefinder for precision focus.  They
are shipped in individual archival-plastic envelopes.
The list is free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me, rather
than on-list.
If you prefer I'll print and mail you a copy in the United States or
Canada for $2.00 US to Norm Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder Colorado
80306-1368 USA.
Lists are also available for rail operations beginning with A, B, D-F
(including the FW&D), G-M, N-R, S-T and U-Z.
Norm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM