Re: [CBQ] RE: Urban Legend @ Clyde

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Urban Legend @ Clyde
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:25:03 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald-
Did the IHB transfer to Clyde?  I thought the interchange was at Congress
Park.  I don't recall ever seeing an IHB engine or caboose at Clyde.
I do remember seeing )from the dinky, mostly in the morning, units and
cabooses from PRR, NYC, Erie, EL, BRC,  and maybe B&O (???) .
Anyone know what roads did have transfer drags to Clyde and which railroads
did the Q deliver to from Clyde (or, for that matter, Western Avenue)?
Thanks,
Charlie Vlk