[CBQ] Re: Digest Number 2573

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Digest Number 2573
From: "lzadnichek" <LZadnichek@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:12:19 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
November 3, 2005

Charlie - The St. Louis & Hannibal Railroad was incorporated in 1878
and ran some 85 miles from Hannibal to Gilmore, MO. I believe it was
pulled up during the Depression. I'd agree with you that the 4-4-0 in
Bud Laws' image was probably overhauled once or twice by the CB&Q's
backshops in Hannibal. It does seem to have a certain "Burlington
look" about it, even though it's not originally a Q engine. Best
Regards - Louis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM