[CBQ] Fw: CBQ annual meeting Commercial post

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: CBQ annual meeting Commercial post
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:12:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Schnepf [mailto:railsunl@foxvalley.net]
Subject: CBQ annual meeting   Commercial post

Hi Everyone,

I will be attending the convention swap on 9/24/05.  Among the items I will
be selling is a new book titled "The Railroads of Dubuque"from Arcadia
Publishing.  This 5 x 9" book covers all the railroads in Dubuque, Iowa in
128 pages. There is good coverage of the CBQ on both sides of the river.
The book is discounted to $17.50.

There are some additional Arcadia titles that will be of interest to
Burlington and  Milwaukee historians.
South Dakota Railroads  (mostly, new unpublished photos)
Railroads of Southern Indiana
Preston, Mn
Clinton, IA
Bartlett, Ill
Camp Grant (Rockford), Ill
Elkhorn, Wis.
The last five are all are town histories with some limited coverage of the
railroad and the towns industries.  Each these books is also $17.50.  I
will also have other books of interest to Midwest historians.

In the model department in HO scale I will have along the latest CBQ
boxcars from Red caboose and P2K, along with other Midwest road recent
models.

I will be bringing along some blueprint maps of Dubuque in the 1940's to
display.  The maps are 1" = 100' and are standard railroad station maps
showing all the Dubuque trackage in detail.  There are 4 maps each being
about 30" x 8' for Dubuque.  I hope you will enjoy these vintage maps, ask
questions and maybe help answer some of my questions.

Ted

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
railsunl@foxvalley.net
847-697-5353 or 5366
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Ill. 60120
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/

Model Railroad Sales and Service with
a personal touch.
Books new and used.  HO and O scales.
DCC supplies. O scale urethane cars.
Photos and darkroom services.
Checks, cash (0%) or credit (secure server at web site 3% added).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM