[CBQ] Steam & Diesel Loco Diagram & Class Books For Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Steam & Diesel Loco Diagram & Class Books For Sale
From: "raildata" <raildata@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:27:39 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello All,

The Railroad Data Exchange does not as a practice have things for
sale as I usually only trade copies or scans of information such as
diagram and class books, etc. Due to two major computer failures and
a scanner that is about to fail, I need to raise funds to continue
my efforts to preserve copies of this quickly vanishing data.

I have 5+ boxes of steam locomotive data, containing 325+/- diagram
and class books totaling 18,000+ pages for sale as a lot. THESE ARE
ALL PHOTOCOPIES.  Quality varies with the quality of the originals,
and many were copied by me directly from the original. Some copies
came from individuals and their efforts, but most everything is
usable and readable even on poor copies. There are also 100 plus
diesel locomotive diagram and class books to be sold as a separate
lot, but I don't have a list available yet.

This is a very comprehensive collection, probably the most extensive
private collection in existence. It covers most all major, and many
minor roads from the AB&C to the WP, from the late 1800's to the end
of steam, some roads have better coverage than others.

I will entertain all reasonable offers before going to e-bay. It is
for sale as 2 lots only, one all steam, the other all diesel. I have
neither the time or ability to sort and send small lots in bunches
of directions. The buyer must make arrangements for picking the
diagrams up or for shipping. They are located in Greenville, SC,
with easy Interstate highway access.

I can provide an Excel attachment with the list of steam data
included if desired, and will have the diesel list available in a
couple of days. Please contact me off list and be sure there is
something to indicate locomotive diagrams in the subject line as I
get tons of junk mail and have a pretty selective filter on my
account. My e-mail is raildata@yahoo.com  Forgive the cross
postings, but I want to give this as much exposure as possible.
Please, serious enquiries only.

Thank you,

Allen Stanley
Railroad Data Exchange
Greer, SC

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM