Re: [CBQ] Re: Ore Cars on the "Q"

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Ore Cars on the "Q"
From: Russell Strodtz <19main@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 07:50:44 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,

You are correct. Interchange to the UP was usually at Hastings NE.
The empties went directly back via Sioux City in regular train
service. Many times they would be moved on the locals that ran
between Willmar and St Cloud and St Cloud and Brook Park avoiding
Northtown completely. That mill no longer makes steel so no ore
trains.

Russ