[CBQ] Walther's conversion car

To: "BRHS LIST" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Walther's conversion car
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:33:05 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I just finished detailing and lightly weathering my new Walther's troop
conversion car. I have a kit of the regular kitchen car that I changed the roof
on but I'm leaving the windows in like the early cars. I question is, what was
the letter style on these cars? The photos in Al Holck's book shows the cars
but they're to far away to tell. John Trulson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM