[CBQ] Karl Zimmerman is coming to Ilinois Railway Museum

To: PassengerCarList@yahoogroups.com, IRMlist@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Karl Zimmerman is coming to Ilinois Railway Museum
From: "Phil" <pstepek@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:49:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Karl Zimmerman ,

author of the 2004 book Burlington Zephyrs

will be visiting the Illinois Railway Museum on Sat Sep 3

His July 3-4 visit was cancelled at the last minute for personal reasons,
and he has chosen to come out Labor Day weekend as a substitute.
He will be on the property the entire day, as he has not visited for a
while, and he will have a book signing.

We apologize for the short notice, but we have only received his
confirmation in the last couple of days.

Interested parties feel free to email me off list for more info

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM