[CBQ] Re: CM&StP

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CM&StP
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:15:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I believe that the "St. Paul Road" was a pretty widely accepted nickname
everywhere for the railroad prior to about 1928. At the same time, I am not
certain that it was ever given anywhere close to the corporate legitimacy
that the railroad subsequently gave to "The Milwaukee Road" in 1928. The
latter name soon quickly replaced the former.

Denny

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h8fcca8/M=362131.6882500.7825259.1493532/D=groups/S=1706043004:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122999315/A=2889190/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet
Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>