[CBQ] Brass wanted

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Brass wanted
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:02:30 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ralph Davis from Monmouth is looking to buy a couple of LMB steam
locomotives ? he would like to find both a Mikado and a Pacific.  If anyone
know where he could purchase either or both of these, contact me offlist and
I?ll give you his phone number.  He does not have internet access and I?m
doing this as a favor.

Thanks!

Dave Lotz
St. Louis