Re: [CBQ] Re: How did the passenger trains make money and other question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: How did the passenger trains make money and other questions? used
From: jsteamernubes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:54:17 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jonathan:
       I rode all the services along that route, in all the seasons.  Yes, a
dome ride at night was special.  One I recall was seeing moonlight reflect off
the ice floes on the Mississippi.  The Upper River's fall coloring was/is
always spectacular, and the way to see it was the Way of the Zephyrs, whooping
along the shore at many miles per hour.
       Thanks for helping me to recall some of these pleasures.
       Jim N