[CBQ] 1912 Diagram Book

To: <CBQ@YahooGroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] 1912 Diagram Book
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:59:53 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm trying to obtain access to a CB&Q freight car diagram book (or similar)
that was issued about 1912, as I believe it contains the original class number
allocations for which I have a couple of queries.  Does anyone have one or know
of a library that has one? Any suggestions?

I've a copy of the 1920 diagram book.  Does anyone have any others issued prior
to 1920 who could answer some questions about numbers, classes, etc?

Thanks

Rupert