[CBQ] Re: ex-CB&Q GP20's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: ex-CB&Q GP20's
From: "jworones" <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:00:19 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
There's still a few. Some are rebuilt to GP20C's on the Twin Cities and
Western. If I read the charts (see links below) there's still a couple
on the BNSF, some as GP20C's.
Didn't know the Southwest Portland Cement (SWPC) 414 slug was ex Q.
Would have taken more shots years ago when I caught it outside the
plant..

Follow these links:
http://www.trainweb.org/emdloco/26500.htm
http://www.trainweb.org/emdloco/26600.htm