[CBQ] Re: Walthers Flexi Vans

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Walthers Flexi Vans
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:48:53 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Russ:

Are you saying that the Flexi-Vans were found on regular 86' container
flat cars with other containers/trailers? Also, I can't find trains
#12/36 in the operating data sheets. What trains were these?

The big question is: Would the CB&Q Flexi-Vans have been found on Twin
Cities to Chicago (and back) trains in 1967/68? If not Q Flexi-Vans,
what about NYC, etc.?

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM