Re: [CBQ] Re: Review of MTH/RailKing 3-Rail O-Gauge CZ Set

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Review of MTH/RailKing 3-Rail O-Gauge CZ Set
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 21:18:51 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill, I agree with you - on the other hand, I see what Sunset (and a few
others) have been able to carve out as a niche among scale AND 3 railers in
O "scale" and have been quite successful.  Williams has also done quite
well when sticking to prototypical designs.  It would seem that after the
Lionel fiasco, MTH would have learned something, but I think they only
learned money talks.

Bob Webber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM