Re: [CBQ] Challenger 4-6-4

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Challenger 4-6-4
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:41:11 EDT
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ray,

To be honest the Challenger 4-6-4 looks great! Wonderful details... but if
you want a Hudson that will pull more than just it's tender, try to find an
older Sunset Hudson.The detail isn't as nice but then the Sunset's an older
model
from around 1980 or 81 if I remember right.

My Sunset will pull 11-12 passenger cars which is great. I have a buddy that
just bought a Challenger Hudson, he couldn't start my train.

Loren Johnson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM