Re: [CBQ] P-S 2 door 60' Boxcars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] P-S 2 door 60' Boxcars
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 17:27:08 +1200
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
"Whilst both cars had an inside length of 60' 10", the other dimensions were
different, with the second group having an inch less inside width ......."

Sorry, that should have been "two inches less inside ........."

I should also have mentioned that the appearance of these cars was very
different.  The XM-6 had internal ribs and smooth sides whilst the XM-6A was
the reverse, and the ends not only appear to be different construction but
the XM-6A's appear to be painted a different colour.  I'm not sure what
colour it is but it is certainly not red. Hopefully someone will be able to
clarify these points.

Rupert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM