Re: [CBQ] Re: Branchline RTR HW Pullmans

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Branchline RTR HW Pullmans
From: Ed Pavlovic <cbq168a@iwc.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 20:18:02 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
HW sleepers that were assigned to service as "tourist cars" generally
did not have the bulkhead between the sections, instead generally the
same type of curtain that was used to enclose the aisle side of the
section was used instead.  Which means that if someone stretched out in
the morning you might just get kicked in the head.

Most cars in tourist service would in most cases were labeled "Tourist
Car" and generally only had a number and not a name.  In short, if it
has a name, you should have the bulkheads between the sections.

Maybe our resident passenger car expert will comment on this.....Rich?

Ed Pavlovic

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM