Re: [CBQ] Re: CZ Car washers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CZ Car washers
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:29:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, Jonathan, I can't remember it at all - though in '65 I would have
been... um... 8 - so, I guess there is some reason!   Though I so clearly
remember the other washers - it must be either that I went to sleep, or
something else each trip.  I'll have to take out my Roper maps and see if I
can find the location (and re-read some books, I haven't read for a
while)...  Thanks again... Bob

Bob Webber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM