Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington SW1 Assignments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Burlington SW1 Assignments
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
bill
i don't know the number but one was assigned after it became the bn at west
burlington shops for a few years and i assume this was carried over from the q
bill ewinger

Bill Burge <bill_b_52402@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Burge" <bill_b_52402@y...> wrote:

> Can anyone give the maintenance assignments and general work
> assignments for the CB&Q and FW&D SW1's just prior to the BN
merger?
> I've made a list here so anyone can fill in any blanks.I hope this
> format comes out ok.
> Thanks.
>
> Have a good one.
>
> Bill Burge
> Marion,Iowa

  Here is the updated list.  Bill
                Maintenance               Work
  Unit #        Assignment                Assignment

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM