Re: [CBQ] Burlington SW1 Assignments

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington SW1 Assignments
From: "Rodney D. Bennett" <Rodney.D.Bennett@esc9.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 20:43:18 -0500
  From: Bill Burge
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:15 PM
  Subject: [CBQ] Burlington SW1 Assignments

  Can anyone give the maintenance assignments and general work
  assignments for the CB&Q and FW&D SW1's just prior to the BN merger?
  I've made a list here so anyone can fill in any blanks.I hope this
  format comes out ok.
  Thanks.

  Have a good one.

  Bill Burge
  Marion,Iowa

  CBQ 9136--
  CBQ 9137--
  CBQ 9138--
  CBQ 9139--
  CBQ 9140--
  CBQ 9141--
  CBQ 9142--
  CBQ 9143--
  CBQ 9144--
  CBQ 9145--
  CBQ 9147--
  CBQ 9148--
  CBQ 9149--
  CBQ 9150--
  CBQ 9151--
  CBQ 9152--
  CBQ 9153--
  FWD 601---
  FWD 602---
  FWD 604---

  This email has been scanned by Region 9.
  http://www.esc9.net

Internal messages are scanned by Region 9.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM