Re: [CBQ] Re: Changing BLI USRA Hvy 2-8-2 Tender

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Changing BLI USRA Hvy 2-8-2 Tender
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:06:58 -0500
If he still has the art work, perhaps some others could be etched from it.
The Ross Grenard photo I spoke of earlier has a bit of the rivet detail
visible, and the drawing in the Corbin book has center lines for rivets on
the oil bunker.

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org