[CBQ] Save the Date: 2005 St. Louis RPM Meet

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com, SCLmodeler@yahoogroups.com, RPM-forum@yahoogroups.com, illinois-central-model@yahoogroups.com, CRIP-RR@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, mstl@yahoogroups.com, gsmre@yahoogroups.com, CofGmodeler-subscribe@yahoogroups.com, John.golden5@scott.af.mil
Subject: [CBQ] Save the Date: 2005 St. Louis RPM Meet
From: John Golden <golden1014@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:10:58 -0800 (PST)
Gentlemen,

The 2005 St. Louis Railroad Prototype Modeler's Meet
will be held at the Gateway Convention Center, One
Gateway Center Collinsville, IL 62234, on Saturday,
August 20th, 2005. Time: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

Collinsville, IL is off I-55/70 just east the metro
St. Louis area. We had 89+ modelers at last year's
event--this year's event will be bigger and better and
in a better location. I'm still arranging
presentations, clinics, historical society
participation and other events but the response so far
has been overwhelming. No contests. I am also working
a pre-RPM meet social/operating session on Friday
night--more to follow on that later. Still not
convinced? Don't forget that St. Louis offers the
Museum of Transportation, the Barriger Railroad
Library, and some of the hottest railfanning in the
US. Join us on Aug 20th!

If you are interested in attending, please drop me a
line at Golden1014@yahoo.com. If you prefer to call,
my home phone is (618) 624-8033 and I can be reached
there after 5:30 pm weekdays.  Leave a message on my
cell phone any time at (618) 910-9764. Please let me
know if you will be bringing models and how many
tables you'll need for your display. **Remember, the
heart of any RPM meet is the model display--so BRING
MODELS!**

Thanks!
John

John Golden