[CBQ] CBQ Shops

To: "BRHS List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ Shops
From: "Bob & Marian Sorensen" <rksmes@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:38:27 -0600
Without doing a lot of digging in the books,  where were the main shops
located?  Both engine and cars.  I know West Burlington, Iowa was an engine
shop and that steam engines were built there.  And that cars were built at
Lincoln, Nebraska.  But there must have been other major shops, some that must
have been closed when diesels took over.
Also, where were the pioneer Zephyrs serviced?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM