Re: [CBQ] CB&Q NE12a Way Car

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q NE12a Way Car
From: "Bob Yarger" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:22:19 -0500
My guess is that you can probably find  a more complete car and save a lot
of work and expense.  Many individuals and public agencies that have saved
cabooses have let them deteriorate a bit and are more than willing to let
them go to a good home.  A full size railcar can become an albatross rather
quickly, however, so think twice about acquiring one.

Bob Yarger, Editor
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org