Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Water Towers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Water Towers
From: KCMAP <kcmap@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:23:45 -0800 (PST)
Tom, While I can't tell you if it's appropriate for a
CB&Q tank, I've built and modified the Plastruct tank
to more closely represent the Great Northern tank @
Bieber California.

The kit is basic Plastruct parts, which must be cut to
length and fit together...not difficult.  The tank
itself is three pieces, which require a little putty
and filing @ the joints, etc.  It's an easy kit
however.  Once painted, it looks pretty good.

...the best part is that you can easily change the
height, bracing and ladder configuration...just buy
more parts.

Mike Pennington
Olathe Kansas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM