[CBQ] CB&Q Water Towers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Water Towers
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:47:51 -0000

Any thoughts on which steel water tower in HO more closely resembles
the CB&Q prototype? My choices seem to be the Plastruct kit or the
newer Walthers kit. Anyone have experience with either of the two and
thoughts (the Walthers kits are on sale right now)?

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM