[CBQ] Re: [McKinleyLines_IllinoisTraction] Re: [illinois_terminal_rr] Fl

To: <McKinleyLines_IllinoisTraction@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [McKinleyLines_IllinoisTraction] Re: [illinois_terminal_rr] Flyer arrived
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:10:16 -0600
Cc: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Gary

The Depot in Ladd is the old Milw Rd Depot I think  Sits out by the
Mountain(gob pile where the mine was)It may have also been used by the NYC
although in the later years of the NYC operation to Zearing they used the
Drawbridge operator to copy orders.  I remember issuing orders to him for the
train to go to Zearing where they use to go over the Q main and down wye track
and cross in the CTC at the east end of the Zearing yard.  USe to be tracks on
both sides of the main and power (CTC) switches on both ends
SJH