[CBQ] Looking for thoughts on Railroad careers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Looking for thoughts on Railroad careers
From: "Scott Stearns" <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:12:02 -0600
Bcc:
Good afternoon;

After 25 years in the big business world, I'm seriously considering a career
change to the railroad industry.  I've been watching the BNSF web site -
with specific interest in the "Conductor Trainee" position.

I'm interested in any feedback that the current (or former) railroad
employees may have concerning this career change.

Also, I've noticed that there is a "test" as part of the application process
for the "Conductor Trainee" position.  Does anyone know what this test may
be?  Not trying to get an advantage, just wondering what it's about.

Any comments or discussion (either directly to my email or via the group)
would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Scott Stearns - Zumbrota Minnesota

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM