RE: [CBQ] Re: How long did they run

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: How long did they run
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:42:03 -0800
Bcc:
During the late 70's and early 80's, I made many business trips to Seatlle
from San Jose. I would take my camera and photograph equipment around the
yards. I have photos of GN and NP engines in their original paint schemes as
late as 1980. They always had  white "BN" lettering and were often "heavily
weathered" or neglected condition. Although I didn't see any Q equipment, I
would not be surprised if some of the original hang around until traded in.

Ray Bedard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM