Re: [CBQ] Historic CB&Q Bridges - seeking info

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Historic CB&Q Bridges - seeking info
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:31:13 -0800
There was a drawing of the original Plattsmouth bridge in the April '64
MR. This was later replaced, I am not sure when or which brigde he is
looking for.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?hh:2:./temp/~ammem_QQjZ::@@@mdb=mcc,gottscho,detr,nfor,wpa,aap,cwar,bbpix,cowellbib,calbkbib,consrvbib,bdsbib,dag,fsaall,gmd,pan,vv,presp,varstg,suffrg,nawbib,horyd,wtc,toddbib,mgw,ncr,ngp,musdibib,hlaw,papr,lhbumbib,rbpebib,lbcoll,alad,hh,aaodyssey,magbell,bbcards,dcm,raelbib,runyon,dukesm,lomaxbib,mtj,gottlieb,aep,qlt,coolbib,fpnas,aasm,scsm,denn,relpet,amss,aaeo,mffbib,afc911bib,hawp,omhbib,rbaapcbib,mal,ncpsbib,ncpm,lhbprbib,ftvbib,afcreed,aipn,cwband,flwpabib,wpapos,cmns,psbib,pin,coplandbib,cola,tccc,curt,mharendt,lhbcbbib,eaa,haybib,mesnbib,fine,cwnyhs,svybib,mmorse,afcwwgbib,mymhiwebib,uncall,mfd,afcwip,mtaft,manz,llstbib,fawbib,berl,fmuever,cdn,upboverbib,mussm,cic,afcpearl,awh,awhbib,sgp,wright,lhbtnbib,afcesnbib,hurstonbib,mreynoldsbib,spaldingbib,sgproto

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM