[CBQ] BA head end & NE way cars info request

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] BA head end & NE way cars info request
From: "ghfenner" <ghfenner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:33:11 -0000

Lennette Flood has asked the following questions which one of you can
hopefully answer.

"heavyweight BA10 on up having 9ft doors on 1 end- 6 ft doors line up
but 9 ft doors are slightly staggered on all diagrams I've seen.why is
this?  NE  way cars (widowmakers)-are bay windows across from each
other or are they staggered?"

Please reply directly to Lennette at lennetteflood@hotmail.com.

Thanks once again!

Gordon Fenner