Re: [CBQ] Re: Cicero diesel facility

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Cicero diesel facility
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:35:13 -0800 (PST)

Down in this neck of the woods, F units were always
called "covered wagons" and yes, the railroaders
called the red units "red birds" from the very start.
As far as "black bird", I never haerd the term until
years later, at an early BRHS meeting. All diesels
were called "motors", here also.
John D. Mitchell, Jr.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM