Re: [CBQ] Q Combines

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Combines
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:39:50 +1300
Scott

I can't help with the equipment allocation but, for what it's worth, 3653
was built by EMD-St Louis in September 1927 as passenger/baggage/mail unit
number 560, was renumbered to 812 in January 1928, then to 9812 in July
1930, and demotored in June 1943.

There's a photo in Bulletin #27 of this car outside O'Neil depot in July
1968, running as mixed train 95.

If you want the full table of gas-electrics and converted combines, contact
me off List

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ