Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:09:47 -0600
Rick-
I have specified that the Ownership Plates and the Car Nameplates (both of
which vary in length according to the lettering) are to be applied
separately.  There may be some alignment pin holes to fill in the
corrugations.  I am not sure if the production cars will have the plates
glued in place though....the idea was to allow the tooling to be used for
future productions to be used for other owners(Silver Treasure, Argo,
Olympus, the diners), AMTRAK, BN, AutoTrain and others.
I am not sure what you mean about the antenna??
Charlie Vlk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM