Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BLI CZ Cars
From: "Rick Keil" <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:02:38 -0600
Bcc:
Charlie, do you know if the antenna and railroad nameplates (at each end of
the roof) are going to be applied separately?  I'd like to use the cars to
make up other Zephyrs, relettered for Burlington with appropriate car names.
  I believe the CZ cars were the only ones (besides some Pullman lettered
sleepers) that had the RR nameplates.  Thanks

Rick Keil
Ft Campbell, KY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM